the hands show the way of the heart

Letterpress

| On
July 25, 2013

Desde há já alguns anos que penso em ter uma máquina de letterpress. Não sei como conseguir uma aqui em Portugal. Talvez não tenha chegado o momento de a encontrar. Mas em todo o caso, o desejo está vivo em mim.

Hoje encontrei a Brown Parcel Press, com a qual me identifiquei, não só pela vontade que tenho de fazer algo parecido, mas também pela iminência da minha mudança para a Aldeia, para um espaço que poderia acolher um sem fim de ideias e sonhos.

//

Since some years now I have been thinking about having a letterpress machine. I don't know how to get one here in Portugal. Maybe the time to find one has not yet arrived. But in any case, the desire is alive in me.

Today I found the Brown Parcel Press, with which I identified not only because of the will I have to do something similar, but also by the imminence of moving to a village to a space that could accommodate a myriad of ideas and dreams.
2 comments on "Letterpress"

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9