the hands show the way of the heart

Os oásis do espírito!

| On
November 20, 2012

Há dias em que acordo a sentir que tenho o mundo inteiro para arrumar dentro da cabeça. Mas depois acontecem mil sorrisos...

Obrigada à Neza pelo e-mail que me enviou de manhã. Obrigada à Andreia pelo e-mail que me enviou à tarde. Obrigada à Isabel pela mensagem e pelo cuidado. Obrigada ao Miguel por ter partilhado um momento tão importante da vida dele comigo, mesmo que só me tenha visto 2 vezes. Obrigada ao Leandro, à Lia e à Val por me terem ligado no dia em que celebram o 5º aniversário da Lia e me permitirem celebrar com eles a 8000 km de distância. Obrigada ao Alan, por me lembrar que ninguém sabe o que vai acontecer no próximo domingo, mas que o mais importante é estarmos juntos!

Ontem foi assim! Uma inundação de Amor :)

//

Some days I wake up feeling that I have to fix the whole world in my head. But then a thousand smiles happen...

Thanks to Neza by that e-mail she sent me in the morning. Thanks to Andreia by that e-mail she sent me in the afternoon. Thanks to Isabel for the message and for caring. Thanks to Miguel for sharing such an important moment of his life with me, even though I've only seen him twice. Thanks to Leandro, to Lia and Val for calling me on the day they celebrate
Lia's 5th anniversary of for allowing me to celebrate with them at 8000 miles away. Thanks to Alan, for reminding me that no one knows what will happen next Sunday, but the most important thing is being together!

Yesterday was like that! A flood of Love :)
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9