the hands show the way of the heart

Para cada queda...

| On
October 01, 2012


Sobre as quedas que às vezes damos, ou os muros que se levantam, ou todos os buracos que nos fazem tropeçar, impulsionando-nos naturalmente para frente, com as mãos a defender-nos do chão e de tudo o mais que possa estar na estrada. Para cada queda há um levantar. E porque todos já caímos pelo menos uma ou duas vezes na vida, sabemos que, apesar das lágrimas e nódos negras na pele, o nosso corpo recupera-se, a nossa mente esquece e o nosso espírito consegue rir do que passou porque fica mais forte.

Eu caí – não há muito tempo. E ainda estou nesse lento processo de levantar-me sem tropeçar novamente sobre mim mesma. Mas quando me vejo ao espelho, Vejo-me! O meu cabelo parece fogo, tem vida e saber próprios. O meu cabelo é movimento. Eu sou movimento. Então respiro fundo e Vou, porque o caminho está cheio de estrelas.

//

About the falls that sometimes we have, or the walls that rise up, or all the holes that make us stumble, naturally pushing us forward, with our hands defending us from the floor and everything else that might be on the road. For each fall there is a stand up. And because everyone has fallen at least once or twice in life, we know that despite the tears and bruises on the skin, our body recovers, our mind forgets and our spirit can laugh of what happened because it gets stronger.

I fell not so long ago. And I'm still in that slow process of getting up again without tripping over myself. But when I see my image in the mirror, I See Me! My hair looks like fire, with life and wisdom of itself. My hair is movement. I'm movement. So I take a deep breath and I Go, because the path is full of stars.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9