the hands show the way of the heart

With little sound

| On
May 01, 2012

Saiu há algum tempo no jornal Expresso uma notícia sobre Amy Hildebrand, que a minha amiga Sofia partilhou. Eu apaixonei-me por esta história e partilho-a convosco.

Amy Hildebrand, nascida no Ohio, nos Estados Unidos, parcialmente cega, é apenas capaz de observar algumas cores e formas. With Little Sound é um diário fotográfico de Amy, uma experiência fotográfica com a duração de 1000 dias, mil emoções em que os sentidos ganham para mim uma dimensão diferente daquela que tenho em mim, que nasceu comigo, que dou como adquirida.
1000 dias a ver pelos olhos de Amy, aquilo que Amy só consegue ver parcialmente.

“É como um sonho com alguns traços de realidade, mas visto por um certo tipo de lente”.

//

A while ago I read some news about Amy Hildebrand, shared by my friend Sofia. I fell in love with her story and so I'm sharing it with you.

Amy Hildebrand, born in Ohio in the United States, partially blind, she's only able to observe some colors and shapes.
With Little Sound is a photographic journal of Amy, a photographic experience with a duration of 1000 days, a thousand emotions in which my senses gain a different dimension than the one I have in me, than that that was born with me, that I take for granted. 
1000 days to see through the eyes of Amy, what Amy can only see partially.

"It's like a dream with a few lines of reality, but seen by a certain type of lens."
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9