the hands show the way of the heart

Bliss

| On
May 14, 2012

Continuo a pensar em como gostaria de fazer um projecto relacionado com comida e vídeo e preguiça :)

Na verdade, há uns meses comecei a desenhar esse pequeno sonho, mas por falta de tempo acabei por não desenvolver as ideias que tenho. E ultimamente, apesar da falta de vontade de fotografar, tenho experimentado muito e tenho também tido oportunidade de provar muitos sabores novos, que me fazem muito bem.

Esta semana experimentei fazer um bolo de laranja com calda, um pouco inventado. Pela primeira vez, fiz naan – pãozinho indiano –, que não funcionou exactamente como gostaria. E apurei a receita de húmus, que desta vez saiu exactamente como queria e que por isso partilho aqui.

Também porque gosto tanto de comida e de comer, partilho convosco o blog e portfolio de Vanessa Rees. Um prazer de olhar!

//

I keep thinking about how I would like to do a project related to food and video and laziness :)

In fact, a few months ago I started drawing this little dream in my mind, but for lack of time I ended up not developing the ideas I have. And lately, in spite of the
unwillingness to shoot, I have experienced a lot in kitchen and I also had the opportunity to taste many new flavors. This makes my cells happy.

This week I tried making a cake with orange sauce, a little bit made-up by me. For the first time, I made Naan - Indian bread - that did not work exactly as I wish. And improve my humus recipe, that this time came out exactly as I wanted and so I share it here.

Also because I like both food and eating, I share with you the 
blog and portfolio of Vanessa Rees. A pleasure to look at!
4 comments on "Bliss"

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9