the hands show the way of the heart

Meus tios

| On
September 08, 2011

Há cerca de 7 anos atrás tirei estas fotografias dos meus tios-avós.
Lembro-me que na altura decidi tirar estas fotografias porque ambos estavam já velhinhos e doentes. Pensei que ia gostar de olhar para elas mais tarde e é engraçado porque, desde aí, tenho tido a prova de contactos dentro de um envelope e nunca cheguei a imprimir nenhuma das fotografias. Decidi no outro dia ver o que resultava daqui. E é muito bom olhar agora para estas imagens, passado este tempo todo.

:: 

About 7 years ago I took these photographs of my great-uncles. 
I remember that at the time I decided to take these photos because they were both already elderly and sick. I thought that I might like to look at them later and it's funny because since then, I've had the photo contacts inside an envelope and never had the chance to print any of the photographs. I decided the other day to see how it would develop. And it is nice to look at these images now, after this time.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9