the hands show the way of the heart

The sleepwalkers

| On
July 01, 2011

Há pessoas que têm insónias. Outras que, como eu, acordam-se a si mesmas a falar ou despertam já de pé no meio do quarto sem entender muito bem como é que isso aconteceu. 
Hoje de manhã, quando o despertador tocou, demorei pelo menos 10 segundos a perceber onde estava. Ou seja, apesar do meu sono de passarinho (acordo com qualquer movimento) acho que tenho o problema oposto ao de quem não consegue dormir... quando estou a dormir, faço-o profundamente e, viajo, vou para outro lugar... um pouco como Rebecca Finch, que encontrei via Fubiz.

::

Some people have insomnia. Others that like me, wake up talking to themselves or awaken already standing in the middle of the room without fully understanding how it happened. 
This morning when the alarm went off, it took me at least 10 seconds to realize where I was. That is, despite my bird sleep (I wake up with almost any movement) I think I have the opposite problem of someone who can't sleep ... when I'm sleeping, I do it deeply and... I travel, I go somewhere else ... a bit like Rebecca Finch, who I discover via Fubiz.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9