the hands show the way of the heart

Santos III

| On
June 30, 2011

Espero que não se importem de que ande para trás e para a frente no tempo.
É um pouco como naqueles filmes que transitam entre o passado e o futuro para explicar o presente, que na verdade é o passado ou o futuro ou nem sequer tem tempo. 
Eu gosto que as coisas sejam assim, sem tempo. Acho interessante esse recuar e avançar, porque é assim que a minha cabeça às vezes funciona, dois passos atrás para poder dar um para a frente, dois passos para a frente para afinal perceber que andei depressa demais e que tenho mesmo que voltar atrás.

Estas fotografias dos Santos foram as primeiras que tirei, com a minha primeira máquina fotográfica, que tenho desde os 8 anos de idade e de que já falei aqui.

Não sei se é do rolo (filme, em português do brasil) ou da velhice da maquineta, mas as fotografias ficaram bastante saturadas e com grão, coisa que me alegrou bastante.

::

I hope you don't mind that I go back and forth in time.
It's a bit like those films that move between past and future to explain the present, which is actually the past or the future or don't even have time at all. 
I like things to be like that, without time. I find it interesting that movement of back and forth, because that's how my mind works sometimes, two steps back in order to give a step forward, two steps forward to finally realize that I walked too fast and that I really have to go back.

These photographs of the Santos (the celebration of Saint Anthony here in Lisbon) were the first I took with my first camera, I had since I was 8 years old and that I've talked about before in 
here.

I don't know if it's because of the photographic film or because of the old age of the camera, but the pictures were quite saturated and grainy, which made me really glad.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9