the hands show the way of the heart

Serigrafia

| On
June 02, 2011

A realizar os meus pequenos sonhos.

Lembram-se de ter dito aqui que queria muito aprender como fazer serigrafia? Pois é, na segunda e terça-feira, com a ajuda do Carapau Amarelo e da Maria Boavida, tive oportunidade de aprender 3 técnicas de serigrafia diferentes. Experimentei muito, errei muito. Mas no fim, fiquei feliz!

Quando concretizo qualquer coisa que desejo, a minha vida parece fazer mais sentido, as peças parecem finalmente encaixar perfeitamente umas nas outras. Esse sentimento é mesmo raro...

Como diz o meu amigo Eduardo Shimahara "‎... na verdade... a vida é bem SIMPLES: ou você sonha o SEU sonho e faz de tudo pra realizá-lo, ou certamente você pode acabar trabalhando e vivendo o que não quer, pra realizar o sonho de outro..."

{carapau amarelo no facebook}

::

Making my little dreams happen.

Remember I've said here that I wanted to learn how to do screen printing? Well, on monday and tuesday, with Carapau Amarelo and Maria Boavida help, I had the opportunity to learn three different techniques of screen printing. I did many experiences and many mistakes. But in the end, I was happy!

When I accomplish anything that I really desire, my life seems to make more sense, the pieces finally seem to fit perfectly together. This feeling is so rare...

As my friend Eduardo Shimahara said "... in fact... life is pretty SIMPLE: either you dream YOUR dream and do everything to accomplish it, or indeed you may end up working and living a life you don't want to achieve another persons dream ... "

{Carapau Amarelo on facebook}
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9